To manage users of your customers go to the Users section of the Administration area.
To search for a user, please follow these steps:
- Click on All Users in the Administration Area.
- Enter a part or the complete first name, last name or email address of the user you are searching for.
- The list will restrict the results to your search criteria automatically.
If you also want to delete a user follow these additional steps:
- Click the trash icon.
- In the confirmation dialog, enter the username or email address of the user you want to delete. This avoids deleting users accidentially.
- Click "Confirm Deletion" to finally delete the user. The user will be removed from all projects and customers he is assigned to automatically. The user will only be flagged as deleted and everything but his username will be pseudonomized via a SHA-256 hash (mandatory for privacy compliance by the EU GDPR). Future audits of this user's actions will thus still be possible.
Download User information
To retrieve detailed information about which systems under meshStack management contain a user's personal information, just click the disc icon in the user list and a file containing this information will be downloaded.