If you are not familiar with what a meshWorkspace is, please check the official meshcloud documentation.
- Permissions: Your user needs either the Workspace Manager or Workspace Owner role in the meshWorkspace where you want to add further users
Step to Step Guide
- Make sure you are in the meshWorkspace you want to add further users. Do this by checking the drop-down in the upper-left corner.
- Go to the access control panel by clicking on the
- At the end of the
Current Accesslist will be an input field. Type in the first-, last-name or email address to find and select the user you want to add. Choose a Workspace Role (Workspace Owner, Admin or Employee) and press the
- Workspace Owner can only be granted to max. 2 users per Worksace. Also, only a Workspace Owner can grant another user the Owner role - except there is no Workspace Owner at all.
meshStack provides the optional configuration for 4-eyes access controls. Please check the official meshcloud documentation.
- A second user with Workspace Manager or Workspace Owner permission needs to approve the access request. The second user must also navigate to the specific meshWorkspace (see step 1.), go to the
Access Controltab (see step 2.) and then click on the
Access Requeststab in the second tab-row.