The following section covers all the relevant details regarding your Meshfed SSO Account.
We have invested a lot of work and time to enable a seamless Cloud experience across a large number of different Datacenter Locations and Cloud Platforms. To support the seamless access of all of our services across every datacenter location we rely on an Open ID Connect authentication flow.
To create a new account, go to https://panel.meshcloud.io/#/register and fill out the form.
Submit the form to create an account.
You will receive an email to confirm your account and after that you can start using your account. For an on-going use of the account, you need to provide your payment details within 30 days from registration.
After a successful registration the next step is to Login into your federated Meshfed SSO Account. This can be done by:
- Either navigate to meshcloud.io or directly to our Meshpanel
- In the upper right corner click on the Login link
- You will be redirected to the Meshfed SSO Login
- Enter your credentials consisting of your E-Mail address and the password you specified during registration
- After a successful login, you will be automatically redirected to the Meshpanel project overview
- You are ready to rumble
- In the Meshpanel, click on the Login link in the upper right corner
- Below the input field for your username or e-mail, click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Reset Passsword
- You will receive an e-mail with further instructions.
Navigate to the Profile Page via the navigation on the top right of the Meshpanel. Here you can find all your personal information stored in the Meshportal. You can also expand an area on the bottom of the page, that shows you all systems related to the Meshportal, that also persist your personal information. In general the Meshportal tries to store as little of your personal information as possible in the different systems.