If you are not familiar with what a meshCustomer is, please check the official meshcloud documentation.
- Permissions: Your user needs either the Customer Admin or Customer Owner role in the meshCustomer where you want to add further users
Step to Step Guide
- Make sure you are in the meshCustomer you want to add further users. Do this by checking the drop-down in the upper-left corner.
- Go to the access control panel by clicking on the
- At the end of the
Current Accesslist will be an input field. Type in the first-, last-name or email address to find and select the user you want to add. Choose a Customer Role (Customer Owner, Admin or Employee) and press the
- Customer Owner can only be granted to max. 2 users per Customer. Also, only a Customer Owner can grant another user the Owner role - except there is no Customer Owner at all.
meshStack provides the optional configuration for 4-eyes access controls. Please check the official meshcloud documentation.
- A second user with Customer Admin or Customer Owner permission needs to approve the access request. The second user must also navigate to the specific meshCustomer (see step 1.), go to the
Access Controltab (see step 2.) and then click on the
Access Requeststab in the second tab-row.