Within the Meshcloud platform we differentiate the following roles for users.
Customers can create multiple projects and can have multiple customer employees (users) belonging to one company or one department. A customer admin can add users to a project via e-mail invite.
As a Customer Admin you can:
- Create projects on the platform
- Create users for your account
- Grant users access to specific projects
- Remove user access from specific projects
- Edit the company information of your account (Company Address, Billing Address, Payment Method)
Customer Employees need to be granted access to projects by an Customer Admin. They cannot create new projects or grant access to other users.
As a Customer Employee you can:
- Create and delete resources within the projects that you have been granted access to by a customer admin
Users can also be assigned different roles on project level, which is described in our Project section